I am excited to note that this Sunday morning, October 4th, we will be implementing the new children’s check-in process! This process will impact ALL children newborn up to 5th grade. Please review the details of the new process and come prepared ready to help do your part to help the system run smoothly!
• Parent MUST check children in electronically at one of two areas (kiosk near the auditorium welcome center or the check-in counter at the children’s ministry entrance)
• Parent will be handed matching labels at time of check-in: 1 for parent, 1 for each child
• Child’s label MUST be placed on child’s clothing (on back for those 3 years & under, on front for 4 years and older)
• Children MUST be escorted by their parent to their individual classrooms
• Parent will keep their claim ticket portion of the label
• Parent MUST present their claim ticket at time of pick-up
Other Critical Information
• Children will NOT be admitted into classrooms without a check-in label
• Assigned children’s workers are the ONLY ones permitted in the classrooms
• You MUST present the claim ticket to the classroom worker prior to receiving your child
• Children will NOT be released to anyone who doesn’t possess the claim ticket (this includes friends, grandparents, and even a spouse)
• If you lose your claim ticket, ONLY the Children’s Ministry Director may approve the release of your child
Your prayers and patience are appreciated as we work through the initial implementation phase! I am looking forward to the extra safety that this process provides for the children God has entrusted to us!